3.07.2007

Hiatus

All,

I'm once again blogging after nearly five months; I apologize to my readers for the hiatus. A combination of things conspired to keep me away- after my last post, I was invited to join the Citizendium Executive Committee, my computer died, and a host of "real life" issues demanded my attention. I was also faced with a problem-I spent nearly a month on-and-off writing my post on Citizendium, and it got a pretty fantastic reception (my first slashdotting!). How do I follow that up without blogging full-time?

The last bit seems to have taken care of itself. It's easy to improve on five months of silence. :)

This blogging season I'm going to shoot for more original work and a regular quote of the week on topics I'm thinking about. No promises about how timely the original work will be, but I'll post a new quote every week by noon on Monday.

And finally, a request: if any reader out there has or is working toward a Ph.D. in physics, chemistry, or biology, and likes to think about unusual, hypothetical problems, send me an email. I have one.

2 comments:

BWJones said...

Shoot. Send me an email with your problem.

Career Counseler said...

Also known a as job resume, a resume is a brief written summary of a job applicant’s past employment history, education, and other pertinent information. The term resume is used primarily in America, where it has taken the place of the Latin expression curriculum vitae, or CV.
Create your outstanding resume by professional resume writer.